Mini Rodini Pico Jacket Green
Article code : 1871010675
- Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin
- Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
- Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing
- Rib at sleeve endings and as insert in collar
- Removable hood
- Faux leather panda patch matching the zip slider
- Shell fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 3000 mm water columns
- Shell 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton
- Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
Composition: 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton
Washing Instructions: Machine 30 ºC
This jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The jacket is GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.